The Pilgrim isn’t “fun”, per se.
You’re not here to make interesting choices, master systems, overcome challenges, or live power fantasies. You may even be frustrated and struggle against the system.
But you must preserver, for you are destined to come to the Temple of your ancestors to oust the great evil that now haunts that sacred space, for that is your purpose, and that you must fulfill.
- Designed, developed, and written by Catherine Fox and Kevin Wong
- Usability testing coordination by Steven Li
- Audio design by Austin DeVries
- Special thanks to Peter Brinson, Richard Lemarchand, and Riley Pietsch.
- A collaboration between the USC Interactive Media & Games Division and The Berklee College of Music
For best results, right-click & full screen!